As Sr. UX Designer / Lead, you will work for a well-respected financial services organisation working on specialty programs that fall outside of the traditional banking offerings.
This role is an initial 6 month contract with expected extension and currently WFH with Sydney based offices.
- Serve as senior UX designer within a design team. This role is predominantly UX focused with support on the UI side
- Lead workshops with various project stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver UX design artefacts for delivery teams
- Facilitate stakeholder alignment and acceptance of design artefacts ahead of sprints
- Identify areas requiring business/user validation and conduct user testing
- Think strategically and holistically while supporting in the discovery co-design and research activities
- 5+ years of UX/UI experience including lead/senior roles
- Demonstrated experience of working in roles with strong design focus
- Ablility to make decisions move quickly work closely with the product owner across and provide direction across the end-to-end UX UI journey.
- A history of participating in UX discovery and research activities
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.