Work as a Windows Server Administrator with a large IT consulting firm for a leading organisation.
Skills required include:
- Experience as a Systems Administrator - Windows
- Experience in enterprise systems administration in Windows Server and related services
- Demonstrated ability to manage Windows Server Environments
- Experience with virtual and physical infrastructure supporting windows servers
- Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of Windows troubleshooting tools
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.