This leading consultancy is looking for an Ab Initio Designer who can bring leadership and guidance to their client, one of Australia's largest and leading banking institutions.
You will have previous experience in designing Ab Initio and providing guidance to a wider team; ideally, you will also be familiar with financial institutions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who's got existing Ab Initio designer experience and displays leadership qualities, looking to take their next career step.
- Provide ongoing Ab Initio design and development support
- Provide leadership to the wider-team including guidance to existing developers and professional advice to other stakeholder
- End to end design and technical documentation experience
- Ensure project delivery schedule is maintained, continuously update stakeholders
- At least 3+ years Ab Initio Design experience
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Work within one of Australia's largest banks
- Work flexibility - work anywhere within Australia!
- Competitive daily rate
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.