A Paxus, we strive for excellence in everything we do.
When you join us, you'll see what sets us apart. Not only are we Australia's leading provider of technology and digital talent, our history of partnering with some of Australia's leading organisations, SMEs and government departments for the past 45 years that makes Paxus the perfect place to achieve your career goals.
Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to offering our employees a flexible and health focussed work environment to maintain positive work / life balance.
We want you!
With a solid reputation across the Technology and Digital markets, we are looking to expand our Canberra team in line with our growing client base.
At Paxus, we are offering an energetic, fun, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our established business in the role of Account Manager.
We are Looking for Someone with:
- Experience in sales and business development
- Superb professional communication skills - verbal and written
- Fantastic phone manner. First impressions count!
- Be a team player in all areas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Join a social, high performing team operating out of a stunning office
- Flexibility and work / life balance actively encouraged
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs, sales comps, incentives, and initiatives
- Strong culture of collaboration, training and developing talented people
- This role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction, fun and financially rewarding. You will have the total support of an experienced team behind you.
- Sales & New Business Generate sales through contract and permanent staffing solutions. Work with internal teams on tenders and client presentations.
- Relationship & Territory Management: Build long-standing relationships with new and existing client contacts.
- Delivery: Work with clients to develop selection criteria and recruitment best practice to make placements and successful onboarding of contractors.
- Candidate Sourcing: Provide detailed role requirements and selection criteria to ensure best sourcing methods.
- Contractor Management: Be the first point of contact for your contractors and proactively manage these relationships.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Reid on (0)3 8680 4354 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.