Paxus is Australia's leading provider of technology and digital talent, our unique culture focusing on passion makes Paxus the perfect place to achieve your professional and career goals. Backed by our global parent company Adcorp, we value integrity, quality, and diversity and offer flexible working, performance-based benefits as well as a friendly and collaborative team environment.
You will have a passion for client partnership and delivery and will be responsible for managing an allocated territory of clients and contractors. With an entrepreneurship spirit, key to the role is developing relationships that stand the test of time, generating revenue and delivering end to end recruitment solutions.
Account managers are constantly looking for cross selling opportunities within prospective and current accounts. Identifying areas where service levels can be improved and implementing plans for targeting specific new or new market sectors. AM's are responsible for promoting Paxus in the market via social media, industry events, and relevant publications.
We will trust you for:
- Sales & New Business: Generate sales through contract and permanent staffing solutions. Work with internal teams on tenders and client presentations. Seek new leads through business development channels such as non-active accounts, competitor advertising and candidate intel. Promote and seek cross selling opportunities across brands and services lines.
- Relationship & Territory Management: Develop, plan and manage a territory of prospective and/or existing clients, to achieve financial and non-financial targets set for the territory. Build long-standing relationships with new and existing client contacts. Understand the needs of the client and future projects or programs of work.
- Delivery: Work with clients to develop selection criteria and recruitment best practice to make placements and successful onboarding of contractors. Ensure Paxus best practice guidelines are followed, and client reporting is in place.
- Candidate Sourcing: Provide detailed role requirements and selection criteria to ensure best sourcing methods. Provide detailed feedback on every candidate presented to ensure candidate is kept up to date with recruitment process. Provide advice, tips and constructive feedback.
- Contractor Management: Be the first point of contact for your contractors and proactively manage these relationships. When required, work with the relevant Paxus departments to quickly and efficiently resolve escalations through problem solving and positive solutions. Retain contractors by extending or re-placing them into new requirements wherever possible.
- Communication & Collaboration: Communicate with the team to ensure timely feedback to candidates and clients. Manage roles so they are worked effectively, sharing information as well as collaborating on shared accounts.
- Branding, Talent Engagement & Market Intel: Promote Paxus and your personal brand. Engage with your network via various channels including online and related networking events and chapters. Embrace new marketing initiatives and maintain a relevant online presence using the Paxus style templates. Stay abreast of industry, competitor and market intel.
- Integrity, Quality & Compliance: Ensure permission to submit from each represented candidate and BRE’s are in place. Maintain a high level of database integrity through accurate and timely recording of sales activities as well as candidate, contractor and client information. Prioritise workloads to ensure you get the best out of your day. Follow account management and new business process as per best practice guidelines.
Culture & Benefits:
- Financial incentives
- Join a very helpful and supportive team
- You will have established pathways for personal career progression
- Flexible working conditions in our stunning new office
- Exceptional L&D program
- Work perks with our reward programs in different categories
Has your interest been sparked? For more information contact Hannah on 0426050501 or email email@example.com
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.