Be a part of a challenging yet fulfilling Federal Government Agency project as an API Integration Developer to meet demand to support critical path deliverable. You will support the ongoing capability uplift of the integration team.
What we're looking for:
- A high level of demonstrated experience in integration technologies and protocols, such as REST, GraphQL and SFTP
- Demonstrated experience with at least two of the following systems - API Connect, Python/JavaEE, Automation and DEVOPS - and their use in a complex ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in a service-oriented environments, including design and operational support
- A high degree of organisational and time management skills, including demonstrated ability to meet priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Must have Baseline clearance
What's on offer:
- Initial contract of 12 months + 24 months extension
- Competitive rates
- Canberra location preferred but open to candidates in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.