Are you a Senior Software Engineer with strong API and Node.jsdevelopment experience? If the answer is yes, this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
They are about to embark on an API refresh, rewriting their exisiting code base. These APIs communicate between the host system and an account management tool. The new APIs will take advantage of the new Google Anthos Platform and will be cloud based on AWS, so this is a fantastic opportunity to gain some experience with these technologies.
An initial 6 month contract, you will be a Senior Developer, capable of working with minimal supervision. This is a 6 month initial contract that can be based in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney with Work From Home available. This is potentailly also open to those working remotely, although you must be in Australia.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience developing API using a modern service framework in Node.js
- Any AngularJS and/or React experience will be useful for working on other web projects outside of the API stream
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in software development and the ability to deliver within an Agile framework
- Secure knowledge of structured application development techniques
- Experience with continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing and continuous deployment
- Experience writing test cases and testing software
Job ID: 200203661
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.