Be a part of a Federal Government Agency as an API Integration Developer and develop and support the Department's API Cloud capabilities while providing support and guidance for projects on how to utilise the API platforms, environment and the various interfaces.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in integration development and API lifecycle design including Service modelling, Domain Driven Design (microService), Event Driven Design and Cloud Services
- Experience delivering API's using IBM API Connect or any of the following: .Net Web API, Java Spring, Node.js or equivalent
- Experience in SOAP/WSDL, XSD/XML/XSLT, YAML, JSON and Swagger/OpenAPI Specification
- Must have Baseline clearance.
What's on offer:
- Initial 12-month contract + 2 x 12-month extension
- Competitive rates
- Multiple roles in multiple locations: Canberra, Brisbane and Hobart
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.