In this role you will be responsible for acting as the Software Architect on software development projects as part of the Creative Technologies team.
As the Application Architect you will be involved in shaping and implementing the structure of a product ecosystem and their interoperability across the firm, following established standards and the Team's mature methodology.
Your expertise will range from cloud technologies, through to DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
Experience needed to secure this permanent opportunity:
- Extensive experience with software engineering.
- Experience maintaining documentation and communicating the implementation of both cloud systems integration as well as cloud application implementation and promote best practices in these areas.
- Expertise in designing and deploying products using cloud technologies in Azure (must).
- Experienced within Digital delivery environments such as mobile, web & social.
- Experience with a modern, automated SDLC.
- Broad experience across multiple programming languages and frameworks TypeScript, C#, NodeJS and React.
- Knowledge of deployment tools and technologies like GitHub Actions, Terraform, Octopus Deploy and experience with container technologies Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong experience in both relational & non-relational databases.
- Experience working and promoting agile and scrum methodologies.
- Experience refactoring, design patterns / systems, design driven development, continuous integration, system and application design, application security.
- You will have a client focussed, quality mindset to help build commercial scale applications
- Previous experience with the engineering services industry experience would be a bonus.
Contact: Gizaille Shaheen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.