Paxus is partnering with a global professional services organisation who are recongised as an industry leader within their field. The company prides themselves on delivering high quality technical solutions across the public and private sector and are responsible for delivering high-profile projects on a national scale. Due to consistent growth within their Brisbane office, an opportunity for an Application Architect to join their Technical Architecture and Solutions team has become available.
As the Application Architect, you will focus on designing and delivering solutions for a large client within the public sector. You will act as the Technical Lead and review point throughout a variety of project implementations using industry leading technologies. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- You will document detailed technical designs and solutions arising from discussions with clients around their requirements
- You will look to contribute to statements of work and resource estimates needed to turn designs and solutions into projects that can be implemented
- You will be part of the project delivery team designing and solutioning application migrations implementations and cloud migration activity
- You will lead project teams in a technical capacity to ensure they adhere to the standards and solutions you have driven during design phase
- You will assist in researching technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Application and Design as well as preparation of detailed documentation including physical and conceptual design documentation
- Extensive experience in enterprise or corporate environment
- Ability to resolve issues & handle conflicting priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills, the ability to interact well in client environment and service excellence
Job ID: 200205044
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.