Our client, a Global Consulting Company that has been awarded Global Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year, is currently seeking the skills and experience of a fantastic Security Applications Consultant who can complement their team. You will be given the opportunity to choose your projects and determine what is best for you.
- Utilise code scans to optimise security
- Explore applications using Python
- Application security analysis and consulting
- Security code scans (Sast or Sca)
- Find and fix bugs in the code
- Threat modelling / secure design reviews
- Ensuring applications have been developed properly
- Secure applications to eliminate or reduce threats on users.
The successful incumbent will also have
- Python coding skills
- Automation skills.
Benefits of working for the company are:
- Long term projects
- Huge upskilling opportunities working with a variety of projects
- High retention rate
- High growth potential
- Work with Fortune 500 clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.