Paxus has partnered with a leading player in the mining industry which is currently seeking a highly skilled OT Application Specialist to join their dynamic team in Perth, Western Australia.
We are looking for an experienced professional who specializes in migrating applications within the mining OT network space. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in installing, supporting, and configuring mining engineering and condition monitoring applications. This role requires proficiency in working within an environment with both IT and OT components, and the ability to extract and comprehend key knowledge components from other application specialists.
- Execute seamless migration of applications from one platform to another within the mining OT network space.
- Install, support, and configure mining engineering and condition monitoring applications.
- Collaborate effectively in an environment with both IT and OT components, extracting and comprehending key knowledge components from other application specialists.
- Utilize tools such as Citrix, Visio, and Cloud Platforms proficiently.
- Learn and gain expertise in Rail Condition Monitoring applications, including Argus, Beenavision, and VxRail Platforms.
- Desirable: Background in software development, with experience integrating PLC and Cloud Platform architectures.
- Proven experience in migrating applications within the mining OT network space.
- Proficiency in installing, supporting, and configuring mining engineering or condition monitoring applications.
- Strong knowledge of IT and OT components within a mining environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702 or email: n[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.