- Engage with stakeholders to define work packages/technical requirements and development plan
- Responsible for development, testing and deployment of back-end or middle tier logic as stored procedures, triggers, views, and other queries or scripts
- Excellent communication skills with experience consulting to external clients.
- Ensure integrity of data and adequate system performance for developed solutions; plan and conduct unit testing.
- Provide support and technical assistance to clients including problem analysis, troubleshooting and testing.
- Participate in regular design meetings and development reviews
- Translate designs and provide documented, reliable, maintainable and high-quality code
- Provide and accept constructive feedback in code reviews
- Oracle Database
- Unix Shell scripting
- Data modelling
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile team and engage with stakeholders
Additional capabilities would be helpful, including:
- Exposure to other web application frameworks/languages would be desirable
- Experience with script development, performance analysis & tuning, refactoring, and testing of stored procedures & functions
- Experience with SQL testing, including automated testing and manual testing
- Organised, with ability to work under pressure and deliver to project deadlines.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.