- Day to day operational management of a team of Systems Support Officers delivering applications services, including acting as a single point-of-contact and escalation for service delivery
- Monitor work queues for Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, Changes and Minor Enhancements to ensure tickets are appropriately assigned to SSOs
- Act as an applications technical SME to the Systems Support Officers and the wider ICT functions with a broad range of application knowledge, particularly across the Microsoft solution stack e.g. Sharepoint, Dynamics/ 365, Power BI, SQL, .NET
- Lead the Applications Services Team to develop, implement and continuously improve contemporary DevOps related practices for applications support and development service delivery
- Proven experience with working within an ICT Applications Team in developing, maintaining and/or providing support across wide rangeICT systems and applications.
- Proven experience with staff and team leadership experience and capability and interpersonal skills, including the ability to coach and develop staff competencies and foster excellent team performance
- Ability to plan, organise and schedule the work of teams against constantly changing priorities and timeframes
- Proven problem-solving ability, including the ability to exercise judgement, evaluate alternatives and formulate clear and effective solutions supported with accurate documentation
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Prove ability to manage operational relationships with vendors
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer James on 08 7422 0614 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.