Position: APS4 or APS5 Executive assistant /Coordination (supporting EL1 Secretariat)
Contract Length: Non-ongoing until 30/06/2024, with potential for extension or conversion
Work Arrangements: Hybrid
Salary Range: $70,000to $80,000 plus 15.4% superannuation
Security Requirements: Baseline preferred; candidates must have the ability to obtain clearance or a police check
- Assist Senior Coordinator/Secretariat with scheduling, travel coordination, and data management.
- Coordinate logistics for key initiatives and act as a liaison between stakeholders.
- Prepare reports and contribute to strategic project direction.
- Proven experience in an executive support role.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and adaptability to new systems.
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Paxus Job number: 263527
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chimi Tshering on 02 6151 9201 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details