About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Test Analyst to work closely with technical and business teams. The selected applicant will be responsible for testing a number of statistical collection systems, according to the plan provided by the test manager.
- Author automated test scripts and manual tests suitable for appropriate test coverage, in conjunction with the test manager.
- Undertake manual testing and document test results.
- Raise defects with enough detail to allow developers to replicate and fix the problem.
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where requirements may be ambiguous or change frequently.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience as a test analyst in a technical testing team.
- Experience testing back-end systems.
- SQL skills essential
- Familiarity with some or all of the following:
- SOAP UI
- Xray plugin for Jira
- IT experience/qualifications are desirable.
- ISTQB Foundation qualification is desirable.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies desirable.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, no security clearance required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.