Paxus is working with a Federal Government Client based in the city who are currently seeking an experienced Business Process Administrator at the APS6 or EL1 level. This is an initial 7-month opportunity with two 12 month extension options.
Your key duties include:
- Assist with managing the business processes for requesting data from other government agencies. This will involve developing new processes to manage the request process; liaising with departmental staff and the relevant government agency and resolving or escalating issues as they arise.
- Assist with managing requests for BAC services. This involves working with other staff in a small team, liaising with staff within BAC and requesting business areas.
To be considered for the opportunity:
- Highly organised person with proven ability to think logically to develop and implement processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with a range of stakeholder, at all levels, with competing priorities
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to understand terminology and communicate to the required audience
- Innovative thinker, demonstrating a pro-active approach
- Negotiation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to anticipate, identify and respond to stakeholder expectations.
- Experience using DevOps or JIRA.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button, or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Melissa Niemiec on 02 6151 9213 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.