Our Federal Government Client is searching for an experienced Archer Application Expert. This is a 12 month contract with the another 12 month extension.
The Archer Application Expert will be required to support the sustainment and enhancement of the Oversight Authority Response System (OARs).
Primary Technologies: Archer, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- 12 month contract with the 1x12 month extension
- Hybrid working model (50% at home and 50% from the office)
- Australian citizens with NV1 Security Clearance
To be successful for this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting & Maintaining the system to ensure all system services are running including scheduled jobs and data feeds.
- Troubleshooting system issues and perform restorative actions such as restarting services,
- job feeds and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) connections, and renewing Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates.
- Completing bulk data upload requests from business teams.
- Manually updating the workflow stage of a record to the desired state.
- System Upgrades Identity, plan and undertake system upgrades to ensure system is running on the latest stable version to ensure system security and latest user experience.
- Minor Enhancements Develop reports and dashboards to respond to business needs.
- Updating system configuration of application record fields and workflows to respond to business process changes
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in configuring Archer for custom applications (on demand applications).
- Demonstrated experience in developing dashboards and reports in Archer.
- Experience in developing high quality documentation such as build guides, release notes and how-to guides
- Demonstrated experience in implementation and integration of Archer within Federal Government and public use cases.
- Archer Certified Professional Certification with experience as an Archer Administrator.
- Experience configuring Archer advanced work flow for complex business processes including creating data feeds, and data imports.
- Vendor ability to provide resource redundancy and back up in order to support business continuation so that business operations are not impacted
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.