Be a part of a collaborative team as an Assistant Director for Incident Management and be responsible for implementing long term strategies to expand and improve Incident Management offering.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years' experience managing incidents in a large multi-vendor, multi service provider ICT environment
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, complex issues with limited direction
- Demonstrate strong leadership in operational environments
- Certified ITIL Foundation (V3 minimum)
- Must be Australian Citizens
What's on offer:
- Initial 12 months contract + 12 months extension
- Competitive rates
- Multiple locations: ACT, QLD, VIC and WA
If this sounds like you, we're look forward to your response.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.