About the company
Our client is an Australian Telecommunications company with leading capabilities in Telco space.
About the role
Automation Lead is a highly specialised role responsible for assisting with the deployment of connectivity infrastructure and the automation of activities.
- Responsible for delivering cross domain controller.
- Assisting with Architecture of layered approach for Network changes; Enablers including XDC, UIV, Topology, CMDB to enable usecases such as Mobile Network Slicing and Fixed usecases.
- Designing and Delivery of IPNE usecases with automation across Planning, lifecycle, Assurance and Fulfillment through Cross Domain Architecture using Intent Based Automation, Closed loop Automation and Model Driven Automation.
- Experience in OSS Platform/Architecture, Network Engineering and Network Automation.
- Experience with JSON or Python or YANG or NETCONF.
- Telco Industry background is nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 263036
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.