Do you envision working for a cool and fast-growing technology company committed to strong engineering practices that will help them deliver some key products to their clients nationally and worldwide ? They are currently on the lookout for future technical leaders who love to code and collaborate. As a Quality Assurance expert, you will be working alongside tech professionals to test custom, high-quality product solutions.
With Quality Assurance at the forefront the QA / Test Analyst will have a strong understanding of QA best practices, the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and stay up to date with current emerging technologies and trends.
- Champion the quality process by following up on issues, tracking and reporting bugs and overall quality to the teams as necessary
- Document, develop and execute test plans, strategies, and test cases based on requirements and discussions with the project team
- Create and execute automated and manual tests using established standards and procedures
- Contribute to designing an efficient software development process to ensure working software is deployed
- Be an advocate for the quality of the software and quality as part of the software development process
- Understanding of SDLC and test automation best practices
- Capacity to investigate and debug complex issues
- Experience with SaaS application testing
- Understanding and exposure to a wide array of QA practices, processes, and tools
- Excellent overall communication abilities including strong presentation skills
- Understanding of Linux / Debian operating systems (desirable)
What's in it for you?
- Great team culture with an opportunity to make an impact in your role and the team immediately
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunities to grow your skills
- Flexibility to work from home and the office
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.