We are looking for someone who is locally based in Sydney. Only PR/Australian Citizen/ or someone on dependent visa will be considered for this opportunity.
- write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- maximise test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
- Configuring Selenium Test Environment (STE) in order to set it up
- Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Automating the design of a framework
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Anisha Sarkhel on (02) 9464 5582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.