Our client, one of the largest Australian brands, with a complex and enterprise IT environment, is seeking a Unified Communications Product Lead to join their experienced team of around 20 professionals. They believe that unified communication is the key to unlocking unparalleled connectivity for their business. We are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking individual to join the team and assist specifically with strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience working in large enterprises in technology roles
- Experience influencing internal stakeholders and providing product leadership
- Extensive experience with AV and UC technologies, including Google Meet, Teams or Zoom.
- Setting up and designing meeting room technology, display and informational screens, sound and camera systems in places like boardrooms
- Good understanding of new technologies and the best vendors in the broader landscape
- Strong written documentation experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills with an ability to talk 'business language' and build rapport.
- Google Backend (nice to have)
- Excellent technology integration solutions
- Proven experience in product leadership roles within the Unified Communications, AV, or Voice technology space.
- Again, strong technical background with a deep understanding of AV and Voice technologies.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.