About the company
Our client is a Music Licensing organisation, they are a not for profit and just a really lovely environment where they employ people who are focussed on just making decent products.
About the role
AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for introducing processes, tools and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development lifecycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.
- 3+ years of experience in Devops.
- Strong experience in ECS, EKS and Docker concepts.
- Good understanding in serverless architecture such as DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud Front.
- Experience in re-architecture of On-Premises infrastructure to the cloud.
- Experience using Bit bucket, Code Build, Code Deploy is desirable.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Career Progression
Job Reference # 200204478
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.