Our client is one of the fastest growing consultancies within Australia working with clients both nationally and internationally across a variety of industry sectors including Mining & Resources, Oil & Gas and Banking & Finance. They also have a presence in 46 different countries with an emphasis on providing professional development opportunities to both their contractors and permanent staff.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Full stack developer to join an existing team for an ongoing project.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the cloud infrastructure of web applications
- Expected to understand the core AWS services and apply best practices regarding security and scalability.
- Implement the application's CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack. Good Hands on knowledge BDD/TDD
- Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda and write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack
Whats in it for you;
- Career progression
- Relaxed working environment
- In-house training
- Corporate open plan offices
- Fantastic team culture
Even if you don't feel like you have all of the above experience, please feel free to apply anyway, especially if you are keen to learn and you are looking for a long term position with a stable company which offers fantastic opportunies to grow.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Preeti Verma on +618 6151 1700 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.