Financial Services organisation experiencing growth and investment, seek an Engineer to work within a busy and dynamic infrastructure team. You will be providing technical solutions whilst supporting their cloud (Azure), on-prem data centres, application support and compliance.
You will be assisting the design and build of their cloud services, working closely with their digital teams, ensuring fit for purpose solutions.
This is a culture rich organisation, with a mission to impact Australian families in a positive and supporting way. As part of a much larger group, they operate independently and speedily.
The position comes with a diverse range of responsibilities and challenges, such as:
- Be the "go to" persons for all technical cloud and infrastructure related items
- Manage cloud-based infrastructure
- Technical troubleshooting.
- Work in a dynamic agile team
- Good coding ability to automate environment build
- Enjoy a client centric approach
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate you have the following:
- 10+ years' experience as an Engineer
- 2+ years' experience in Azure
- Demonstrated experience in Puppet, Team City etc.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft technologies including Server 2012/2019, AD etc.
- Experience in automation
- Good mix of project and BAU skills
Ref No : 200202975
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.