- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $700.00 - $805.00/day + super | Location: WFH / Eveleigh
- 6 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the role and organisation
Our major Government client is searching for a Techical Backend Developer.
The primary objective of the role is to provide technical backend design and development for multiple online applications.
The role ensures high-quality and responsive customer service, good practice software development, and support for the implementation of new initiatives. The Technical Backend Developer provides sound, technical and professional advice to the Project Manager and the Director, and actively contributes to planning, system documentation and reporting.
Assists with technical design and review. Participates in the Agile framework-based activities. The role contributes to a high performing team and acts to ensure technical excellence and continuous improvement.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Participate in a technical team to deliver timely and high-quality deliverables for backend components, APIs and application interfaces.
- Provide technical advice through interpretation and translation of business requirements, and technical analysis for solutions.
- Work with the Project Manager, Designers, Developers and Testers to deliver high quality applications, databases and systems; actively contribute throughout the scoping, designing, development, testing and implementation phases as applicable to the project.
- Maintain timely and accurate system documentation, including change requests, technical and user guides, software asset and configuration registers, problem and resolution knowledge bases, and other documentation produced during the application and/or system lifecycle.
- Provide timely, specialist advice and support to the project manager and project team to ensure seamless project delivery, reliability and optimal effectiveness of applications and systems.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Node.js , Elasticsearch development using Node.js , REST API development.
- Docker - experience in creating images/containers and deploying to cloud platforms
- GIT - experience in using git to manage source code repositories
- End to End API delivery which includes Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation of APIs
- Demonstrated experience working in databases.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.