A leading Consulting firm is looking for a BAW Developer/Architect to join their team. Initial 6 months contract role + Potential Ext. APPLY NOW!!!
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant and related professional experience working as an BAW Architect/Developer
- Experience in BPM UI design and development
- Ability to assess impact and provide end to end design solution for complex work that spans across multiple technologies and business units.
- Experience in Domain Driven Designing and solutioning
- Experience devising architecture strategy to support future business goals
- Experience in leading team of architectures to design and drive bigger transformation programs
- Experience to research, do prototyping and develop modernize solutions for challenges
- Experience defining roadmaps, current / future state models and maintaining architecture documentation
- Experience providing technical direction guidance and help to development teams on Solutions implementation and governance
- A skill to evaluate and implement latest industry standards, tools, and technologies.
- Worked on implementing technology strategy for a solution.
- A skill in articulating artifacts such as design document, architecture diagrams, test plans etc.
- Experienced working with Waterfall, Agile delivery models
- Good communications skills and ability to produce high-quality deliverables
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Experience in being responsible to solve issues and working closely with the team and upstream downstream
- Proactive approach in looking into the tasks and ask questions to learn more and build individual ownership and responsibility on tasks
- Experience of working on Upgrade or Migration projects.
Nice to Have Skills:
JRules, WAS, MQ
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.