Out client is one of the world's largest travel groups with a vast sales network that extends throughout the globe. Their purpose is to open the world for those who want to see. They work hard, have fun, and help people see the world. As a large and highly successful company, they offer a range of longer-term career pathways within the broader business.
You will be working with a team of data engineers and BI analysts; you will be responsible for reporting and analytics for internal stakeholders and customers.
We will trust you to:
- Develop innovative reporting solutions in Power BI
- Act as a leader for our Business Intelligence products and support the team
- Own accurate and meaningful data stories to support user decisions
- Create effective data models in Power BI that allow visualisations to perform efficiently
- Work with data models that require Row Level Security models in place to ensure security of our data
You will have:
- Hands-on experience using relational databases and big data via writing queries in SQL against multi-terabyte and million row datasets in MS Azure Cloud, EDW, AWS or Hadoop environments.
- Experience using Power BI
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts and able to convey to audiences within a large organisation.
- Confidence writing reports and presenting to audiences at all levels
- Understands data integration (ETL) methods and tools (SSIS preferred)
You will get:
- A flexible working environment including work from home options.
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through their internal team
- Discounted financial and health services through their Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to their 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.