- Demonstrated SQL query experience
- Advanced/Power users of Power BI with the ability to build, understand and execute complex data modelling along with DAX modelling capabilities.
- Attention to detail - identifying anomalies, inconsistent data points
- Deductive reasoning, logic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Building, Developing and Executing report suites into Power BI to drive insights
- Contribute to achieving the Data and Analytics vision and strategy
- Supporting the design and implementation of best practice solutions
- Continuously identifying and implementing improvements of internal processes and existing reports within BI
- Conducting additional and ad-hoc analyses as required by the business
- Ensuring data is relevant for the end user.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.