Within this instrumental position you will be working with the solutions team and presales professionals, a creative team! You will be able to write concise bids and tenders showcasing the consultancy's services. As a Bid Writer you will utilise your bid writing experience to produce compelling, client focussed proposals and bids. You will collaborate with the consultants and industry experts to produce winning proposals in support of their programs across the country and internationally.
- Experience collating and writing document content as well as producing marketing communications, document structures/contents and convert data and reports into meaningful information to produce persuasive proposals that win business
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to comply with the tender gate process, schedule and manage tasks to deliver compelling proposals in a timely manner
- Deliver written proposals and presentations
- Adhere to formats and templates according to proposal requirements
- Support client-facing activities including preparing presentations
- Assist the Sales Lead/Bid Manager to close the proposal/bid cycle.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in bid/proposal/tender writing
- Industry experience in public sector
- High level desk top publishing/graphics/editing skills
- High level proficiency in Office Suite (particularly MS Word)
- Competitive salary
- 100% WFH if you choose, to be able to attend to family responsibilities
- Exciting team to work with
- Career progression.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.