Work from home 100% from ANYWHERE in Australia initial 6 months contract + extensions likely !
About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
Business Analyst is a highly specialised role responsible for working on a high-profile project, running under the Cyber Security Program, focussed on Identity and Access Management (IDAM).
- Robust Identity and Access Management Knowledge and Delivery Experience covering various IDAM domains such as Identity Access Management, Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management.
- Experience in writing Business Requirements, Functional & Non-Functional Requirements, business service requirements such as SLAs, Operations Level Agreements etc.
- Experience in defining Personas and User stories.
- Experience with Implementation Phases (Design, Build, Test, Operate) delivering various Technology Solutions for the above domains.
- Experience delivering within Critical Infrastructure and regulated organisation.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 255938
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.