Candidates can be based from anywhere in Australia (except WA) - 6-12 Months Contract!
Our client is a leading global Consulting firm, looking for an end-to-end Business Analyst for a telco project.
The End-to-End BA is responsible for understanding the business requirements for new product and capability developments from across the oragnisation; and then managing those requirements through the life of the program development to ensure that they are met. Whilst ensuring that the solution contributes to a reliable and efficient end-to-end business operation.
- Providing leadership to capture and prioritise weighted high level business objectives,
- Capturing End to End Business requirements: workshopping collaboratively to define user stories and use cases and/or business requirements and testing these requirements with end user focus groups - either internal or external; and recommending direction to the business based on the cost/benefits trade-offs as this is done.
- Performing Requirements traceability through mapping of business requirements to user stories, monitoring the evolving solution design and clarifying or asserting the Business need to be fulfilled in the solution with internal or external parties
- Analyse and review alternate solutions and provide input to Business areas on the most appropriate solution.
- Support E2E Testing; Test Strategy; support functional and usability test case development and incident impact analysis.
- Verify requirements through user test case development, and incident impact analysis and seek approval of user acceptance testing within user focus groups
- Experience as a Business Analyst developing requirements that impact multiple systems and functional areas
- Experience in facilitating meetings and workshops to achieve an outcome based on the agenda provided
- Practical knowledge of a variety of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Thorough understanding of the complete project management lifecycle and solution design
- Exposure to the capture and transfer of relevant knowledge within a BA practice resourcing environment
- Experience working with outsource vendors
- Telco industry experience desirable