As a business analyst, you will help support the team at all stages of project delivery as the business looks to engage in several projects over the coming months.
You will ideally bring prior experience in the Insurance space and a 'can-do' attitude; this is a friendly and collaborative working space where each individual pushes each other to achieve the best outcomes
- Gather requirements and liaise with various stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are delivered to standard and on time
- Conduct workshops to gather input from various stakeholders and assist in developing cost-effective solutions
- Support the senior business analysts and leads on various other tasks associated with project delivery
- Assist technical teams and communicate technical requirements to other parties in layman terms
- Prior experience in Insurance is highly desirable
- Experience with Azure DevOps would be awesome
- at least 3-5+ years previous experience in business analysis
- A collaborative attitude and sense of humour
What's in it for you?
- Work for an organisation who has a fantastic reputation
- WFH flexibility
- Possible contract extension