We have a new opportunity available for an experienced SAP Functional Business Analyst to work with our client in the utilities sector.
This role will be working within the EAM stream working in the data team on an Asset and Works Management project.
This is a contract role through until the end of December 2022 with the option to extend, 3 - 6 months and will be based in Nundah, Brisbane + WFH flexibility. Daily market rates are on offer, no agency fees!
About the role
- Work with the business to coordinate data collections in support of data loads
- Validate data meets requirements as defined in the master data detailed design and in support of the business processes
- Collate data from Business SMEs and provide Quality assurance to ensure data meets requirements
- Coordinate with the business and data SMEs on collection, quality assurance, pre- and post-load validations
- Understand requirements for data to ensure integrations work appropriately, including mapping table creation and validations
- Execute and coordinate Data Defect resolutions
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Apply information technology where appropriate to the implementation of new and revised systems.
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst across large portfolios and programs of work with developed understanding of core SAP functional and implementation principles.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting all phases of a large transformation program specifically in the data area
- Demonstrated experience in analysing issues and defects and working them through to resolution
- Demonstrated experience in working businesses to collate information and validate requirements
- Demonstrated ability in communicating with all forms of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the appropriate changes are communicated and decisions made in a timely manner.
Job number 256254
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.