My client is searching for a Business Analyst to assist on a large privacy-related regulatory program.
This position is largely focused on supporting facilitation within teams, leading workshops and effectively communicating with senior stakeholders.
- Communicate across a variety of stakeholders to gather requirements and guide conversation.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders (via workshops) to support the regulatory requirements
- Document and work with the business to ensure timelines are met.
- At least 3-5yrs Business Analyst experience and able to follow a structured process
- Experience in eliciting and documenting requirements
- Strong communicator and comfortable across all organisational levels
- Prior experience within data or privacy controls is advantageous but not required
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.