Multiple roles have become available working with our client, who are a well-known, highly regarded consultancy firm. This role will be working on site with their large government client who are based in Brisbane CBD.
Due to the government security requirements of the role, candidates will need to be Australian Citizens.
We are looking for experienced Business Analyst's with experience in Process Design, Mapping & SDLC.
This is a 6-month contract initially, with the potential of extension.
We are looking for Business Analysts who:
- Have a baseline clearance or ability to obtain one, therefore applicants must be Australian Citizens in order to be considered.
- Have Business Process Mapping experience in federal government (around SDLC) and strong consulting acumen (Ideal)
- Have hands on experience eliciting business requirements, functional process optimisation and process re-engineering for internal and/or external users.
- Can demonstrate a track record of working in an Australian federal, state or territory government environment (or similar)
- Have a genuine interest in contributing to the improvement of social policy programs which impact all Australians.
To ensure your success within this role, your experience will include.
- Large scale digital transformation programs within a policy or transformation setting.
- The application of industry frameworks to define problems, develop strategies and provide solutions.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry recognised certifications will be highly regarded.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, supportive, and collaborative team working on a program that is making a positive impact for the Australian public.
Job number 200202741
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.