New contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with knowledge of contemporary IT Operations Management capability, including:
- Organisational IT Service mapping
- Event Monitoring
- Nagios Experience
- ServiceNow experience (ITOM)
- Event Rules
- System Integration
- Dashboards / Reporting
The role requires a good understanding of IT Service Management to ensure adequate engagement of stakeholders, including SMEs. Some of the work anticipated as part of the Business Analysis engagement include:
- Develop Detailed Business Requirements
- Facilitate Service Mapping Assessments in accordance to the new IT Operating Model structure - i.e. Platforms
- Document Current vs Future state for Enterprise Monitoring
- Lead process improvement
- Champion Event Monitoring Centre of Excellence
- Working with various business teams to develop required documentation defining the event management strategy and process for Tier 1 and Tier 2 application and Technology services.
- Process analysis and mapping to capture changes and potentially new process flows.
- Develop and document the transition to support for the project.
- Support the project team to successfully deliver the project/s using contemporary tools and applications.
- Ability to develop and deliver reports and presentations that clearly articulate the issues and proposed solutions, in a dynamic / changing environment.
- Demonstrated 5 to 10 years' experience in a complex business analysis role and or Technical Lead role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present project documentation including, transition plans and support plans
- Demonstrated experience in preparing high quality written reports and presentations that clearly articulate the issues and proposed solutions, in a dynamic / changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to determine and document business and technical requirements, and gain agreement with stakeholders on the optimal approach
- Demonstrated experience in process mapping and facilitation of business process design/redesign
- Practical experience in Project tools and applications, such as BPMN
- Understanding of Project Delivery life cycle and Agile methodology
- Experience with financial analysis, such as Return of the Investment, benefits realisation, Net Present Value calculation concepts and their application on a business case context
- Previous experience in Enterprise Monitoring
- Experience and knowledge of the Energy Industry
Job number 200203724
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.