Our client, a Global Consulting Company that has been awarded Global Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work on a variety of projects. Gaining solid exposure across digital transformations and enterprise banking solutions, you will expand your business acumen and position yourself competitively in the market.
- Work with business stakeholders to prioritize business and digital needs
- Prepare business case with cost-benefit model and vendor feasibility assessment
- Facilitate discovery workshop with vendors and event storming with stakeholders to elicit requirements to develop Business Requirement Documents
- Identify stakeholders and prepare RACI matrix, identify business problems, gaps, opportunities, and existing issues
- Liaise with various ITSM stakeholder groups (change management, incident management, asset management and digital transformation) to check on completeness and correctness of requirements and sign off
- Mapping of AS IS Process Flow and advise feasible ways to create TO BE state Process Flo
- Create Request for Proposal (RFP) from vendors on procuring feasible system
- Feasibility analysis for a possible Asset Management System and finalizing the solution with stakeholders by individual and group scoring
- Create and manage the user stories, epics, and backlog
- Develop acceptance criterion
- Previous experience working on a digital project
- 5+ years working in an Agile environment
- Banking and finance exposure (preferred, not essential)
Benefits of working with this company:
- Work with a team of professionals
- Long term projects
- Huge upskill opportunities working with a variety of projects
- High retention rate
- High growth potential
- Work with Fortune 500 clients
- Opportunity to travel or work in other countries depending on the project.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.