- Work on IT Infrastructure Projects
- Contract to June 2022 + 3x 12 month extensions
- Canberra based location
- Baseline clearance required
About the role
Our client are seeking a Business Analyst to work in IT infrastructure projects like Voice and Video Conferencing upgrade, Exchange and Messaging environment consolidation projects.
- As part of a team, work collaboratively to design new components or enhancements to existing functions and systems
- Develop business cases based on information gathered through engagement activities
- Work closely with business areas to gain a detailed understanding of business needs
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and service providers to determine high level requirements
- Document current and future state capabilities
- Produce relevant documentation applicable to delivering business outcomes
- Provide detailed technical and professional advice in relation to complex problems, including presentations and walk-throughs
- When required support testing activities across a number of different projects
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability.
- Experience in working on IT infrastructure projects.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.