About the Organisation:
You will be joining a team within a rapidly expanding organisation that prides itself on inclusivity, comradeship and has a strong pipeline of project work already planned well into 2022 that will provide the basis for a secure contract position well beyond the initial 6 month period.
What the role offers:
- Innovative environment with a strong focus on projects
- West Perth location close to public transport
- 6 month rolling contract
About the role:
Our client has a number of projects about to come online and are looking for a well rounded senior BA who can run with projects which are about to move forward as well as others in the future as they are planned and developed. Ultimately, this role will suit someone who is used to working with a diverse portfolio of projects.
What the role requires:
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience as a Business Analyst within complex environments
- Demonstrated experience working closely with C level stakeholders
- Excellent Business Analysis skills with an emphasis on requirements gathering, impact analysis and workshop facilitation
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.