In this role you will act as an advocate, advisor and main point of focus for business units and maintain relationships across the organisation to identify common needs and opportunities. As a successful candidate you will be working on both operational and project pipelines considering people, process and technology aspects to ensure that potential business value is well captured and optimised.
Key service areas are:
- Business engagement and relationship management
- Facilitating and running workshops
- Business analysis
- Experience in business analysis achieved across a number of business areas
- Demonstrated experience in change management related to the implementation of technology solutions
- Preparing business cases, documentation andpresentations for a variety of audiences
- Producing business process models using standard processnotations
- Experience in a large complex environment focusing on business enablement via translation of business requirements into effective technology solutions.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.