Join a leading utilities organisation as they embark on a major digital transformation and modernisation of their cloud infrastructure.
This project will create a new AWS environment for their critical SAP and ECM landscape.
The expected business analysis services to this project includes:
- Functional & Non-functional requirements elicitation
- Requirements lifecycle Management
- Technical & Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Process Analysis & Modelling
- Operating Model definition
- Option papers/analysis & business casing
- Estimation & Financial Analysis to support business case submissions
- Benefits mapping & Benefits realisation
Skills for success include:
- Work with the key business teams to develop the supporting documentation for Business Case submission
- Work alongside various teams to develop and progress the Data Centre Program streams, including Cloud transition and Data Centre rationalisation/consolidation
- Operating Model analysis and definition for the components transitioning into the cloud
- Process analysis and mapping to capture changes
- Support project team/s to successfully deliver the project/s using contemporary tools and applications
- Ability to develop and deliver reports and presentations that clearly articulate the issues and proposed solutions, in a dynamic / changing environment
- Develop and document transition to support activities and artefacts
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.