- Premier Australian Telco
- 6 Month Contract
- Customer Migration Projects
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Business Analyst to their team. This is part of a large scale customer migration between IT platforms.
In this role you will be come on board as a Business Analyst with a telecommunications background (ideally) and customer migrations. You will work through mapping the business process as well as the customer journey. Once this is completed you will move onto the applications platform associated with the projects.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Business Process and Customer Journey mapping
- Experienced in Agile, BPMN and traditional BA methodologies
- Experience with Systems/ Application and customer migration
- Telco background - 4/5G, Fixed, Mobile and content delivery
- Waterfall, hybrid and Agile methodologies
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract of 6 months initially and a daily rate of up to $850 per day.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.