The IT Business Analyst has the following accountabilities:
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process re-engineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
- Experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Will be an Australian Citizen - current Security Clearance would be a bonus!
- Proven experience in a IT Business Analyst role working in the IT and/or Cyber Security industry
- Experience working in the Cyber Security field, with a strong understanding of the Australian Cyber Security Centre's (ACSCs) Information Security Manual (ISM), particularly the Essential 8 Mitigation Strategies
- Experience working on Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance
- Confident presentation skills to peers and senior management
- Ability to work seamlessly with both internal and external branch stakeholders
Contact: Gizaille Shaheen - firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.