The Senior IT Business Analyst has the experience and insight to work quickly and autonomously and will be expected to produce high-quality deliverables that meet the needs of their program and stakeholders. You will bring their confidence, work ethic and leadership skills to ensure the successful implementation of IT initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Facilitate and run workshops and interviews with subject matter experts and stakeholders from all levels of the business.
- Accurately capture scope, business, functional and non-functional requirements, risks, and constraints.
- Produce current and future state process maps and requirements documentation to ensure that the solution will be designed to meet the needs of the business.
- Create and deliver key documentation as required by the project.
- Contribute to test scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to functional and non-functional requirements, User Stories, Requirements Traceability Matrix, As-Is/To-Be documentation, Mock-ups etc.
Business Analysis Experience:
- 10+ years of experience working as a senior business analyst.
- Experience working closely with program and project managers to suggest best approaches and practices for eliciting IT initiative requirements and assessing the risks and impacts of initiatives on our business.
- Experience working with and managing senior business stakeholders and external vendors.
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall project methodologies, and large- and tiger- sized project teams.
- Exceptional documentation skills, including experience in creating high level solution designs, business requirements documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP), user documentation and training materials.
- Experience eliciting requirements across all levels of business and the ability to distinguish between 'must have' requirements as opposed to 'nice to have' (MoSCoW).
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and confident presenting in front of stakeholders and SME's.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Experience analysing system data sets, logic and rules, and developing system integration specifications.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.