Business Analyst - Information and Technology Services
Position: Business Analyst
Estimated Start Date: 18-03-2024
Location: Canberra (Hybrid Working Conditions)
Contract Duration: 6 Months (with potential for extension up to 12 months)
Eligibility: Australian Citizenship and Active Baseline Security Clearance
Overview: We are seeking a skilled and dynamic Business Analyst to contribute to our Information Technology Services (ITS) initiatives. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing technical projects, collaborating with stakeholders to understand business requirements, processes, and developing high-level solutions and system designs.
- Collaborate with ITS and project teams to ensure a clear understanding of requirements, testing of solutions, tracking of technical issues, implementation of changes, and achievement of business objectives.
- Facilitate workshops and collaboration activities with internal and external stakeholders to identify pain points, design solutions, and explore opportunities for improvement.
- Produce essential artifacts such as user stories, journey maps, blueprints, personas, and functional requirements specifications to assist teams in problem understanding and solution design.
- Provide input into solution design considering enterprise architecture, security, information, and data management to resolve complex issues for both short-term and future business needs.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 5 years) in business analysis.
- Highly developed liaison, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working on technical projects, particularly in infrastructure.
- Proficient in producing analysis and project artifacts.
- Experience working with external stakeholders in collaborative projects.
- Experience in IT infrastructure projects.
- Australian citizenship is mandatory.
- Willingness to undergo pre-employment screening and hold an active Baseline security clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Brice Laravoire on 02 6151 9214 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.