My client is searching for a Business Analyst to assist with a large privacy program within the banking sector.
This position is focused on supporting the regulations and defining what process and control uplifts will be required to implement.
You will be allocated a couple of different pieces of work and communicate across a variety of stakeholders to complete the analysis on current versus future state and identify the gaps & weaknesses.
- Elicit requirements using techniques such as workshops, document analysis and business process requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to evaluate requirements
- Work collaboratively with other team members to support the changing requirements.
- Prior experience supporting privacy implementation work or banking exposure.
- Experience in eliciting and documenting user requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Collaborative team approach
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.