Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who are currently undertaking a significant cloud transformation project. As part of this project, an opportunity for 3x Business Analysts to join their North Brisbane office has become available.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for eliciting requirements from business units for a SharePoint to cloud migration project. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Successfully complete documents for the business and user functional requirements to the agreed project standard and to schedule.
- Effective engagement with business, suppliers and ICT project stakeholders.
- Manage and control all SharePoint discovery sessions with business units.
- Control and provide assistance to the business on the old to new mapping based on the SharePoint Online new architecture design and document the final mapping and obtain sign-off.
- Engage and provide direction to business on SharePoint On-Premise content clean-up tasks to ensure that each team site / business unit meets the agreed schedule run dates.
- Previous experience in implementing and/or the migration of content to SharePoint Online in a large, complex environment.
- Previous experience in eDRMS solutions and/or in a Document Controller role.
- Demonstrated business analysis abilities, stakeholder management and coordination skills, a strong focus on detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience performing the gap analysis between use cases and functional requirements against new solution capabilities.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills, as well as a proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.