In this 2 year fixed term permanent role, the Business Enterprise Architect will deliver services that provide quality business driven architectures, strategies, capability models, roadmaps and high level designs that contribute to the effective realization of plans, investment portfolios and change delivery programs.
The successful candidate can be located in either Canberra, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Provide leadership in the business architecture domain to ensure effective governance and implementation of agreed business design architectures.
- Work with the program and project teams to ensure effective realisation of the agreed business architectures. Ensure that all business architecture artefacts are updated to reflect the delivered solutions.
- Lead the development of comprehensive business architecture artefacts within and across the business units following business design processes.
- Develop current and target state business design roadmaps, capability models, principles, and strategies by applying contemporary architecture and emerging trends, standards and best practices. This includes researching and advising on relevant trends and industry practices.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective development and realisation of agreed business architectures and strategies that meet current and future needs.
- Assess initiatives and proposals against EA business standards, capabilities, patterns, business requirements and strategic initiatives.
- Maintain and publish Business Reference and Capability Models in enterprise architecture tools
- Provide consultancy services using business design expertise and business design methodology and operating models.
- Investigate, analyse and scope Business architecture work required to address business needs, support services, and information & technology management lifecycle activities.
- Participate and lead business design reviews and contribute to enterprise architecture assurance and governance processes.
- Contribute to the overall development of the Department's Enterprise Architecture practice and related business capabilities.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Enterprise Business Architect (Desirable)
- Minimum 5 years' working with Business Design methodologies (Desirable)
- An Information Technology degree from an Australian Tertiary Institution or Equivalent. (Mandatory)
- Enterprise Architecture certification such as IT Architect Certification, The Open Group Architect Framework Certification or a Higher Degree in Enterprise Architectures (Desirable)
Please note that only Australian Citizens with a Baseline security clearance (minimum) are eligible to apply for this role.
Reference number 200203733
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicole Folkard on 02 61519217 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.